Tuesday 15 December 2015

Mummy and Me - November 2015

I've just realised I never posted our Mummy & Me post for November! Ooooops. Only half a month behind...

Last month I had two favourite pictures

11.11.15 (11 weeks old)
Brooke first time swimming. We started swimming lessons with Turtle Tots last month so G and I wanted to take Brooke swimming together for the very first time so that neither of us missed out. She loved it! (Despite her face saying otherwise!) 

19.11.15 (12 weeks old)
Poor B! This was sitting in the waiting room of the doctors waiting for the nurse to call us in for her second lot of injections. This little hat is my favourite!! We were wrapped up all warm to go and watch the Christmas lights be turned on afterwards.

XOXO

Nicola... Life Through My Eyes


No comments :

Post a Comment