Thursday 9 April 2015

Bump update - 20 weeks

Bump
 
Bump is well and truly here and I'm starting to love it! I definitely feel more comfortable now it's more obvious that I'm pregnant. I had my first strangers ask me how far along I was so I must be showing properly!!
 
 
 
Cravings/Weight
 
No new/old cravings, in fact that's a pretty boring part of the updates now isn't it? 
I'm weighing in at 201lbs now - ridiculously depressing crossing 200lbs but I keep reminding myself it's all for a good reason. So I've gained 8lbs in total so far now.
 
Symptoms/Movement
 
Little Squishabelle is well and truly wiggling around now. I felt her a teeny bit last week, more like flutters but this week I think she must be doing somersaults in my tummy or something because the movement is much stronger. I've also gone from noticing her once or twice a day to easily 5/6/7 times, probably 10 minute wiggle sessions at a time.
 

Mood
 
So so happy. It's really starting to sink in now that we're going to be welcoming a little baby into our family in a couple of months and we are both so excited.

 
Baby's gender
 
Little lady!! - although I will get them to double check in our scan in 3 weeks time.
 

Appointments
 
Definitely the appointment we have been waiting for we had our 20 week anomaly scan this week :)
All went amazingly well, apart from our little munchkin lying awkwardly on her tummy for the entire time so we have to go back again in a couple of weeks for them to finish all their checks.
I think I'm probably going to do a separate post on our 20 weeks scan so I'll include all the details and some pictures in there.
 

Shopping
 
There's not even any denying it anymore - the shopping is OUT . OF . CONTROL!!
Just like when we had our 12 week scan we hit the shops straight after finding out we are having a baby girl so naturally we shopped all things pink until our hearts were content.
There is far too much to list here so I will get a baby girl haul up as soon as I can.
We've also received a couple of gorgeous gifts already from some friends and Grant's sisters so it has been lovely that they are sharing our excitement.
 
I think that's about all for this week. If you're enjoying our pregnancy updates I'd love you to follow our story either here or on Bloglovin'
Are you around the 20 week mark? I'd love to hear from fellow August mummy-to-be's
 
XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment