Monday 2 March 2015

Why Squishy?

Image: Google Images


So first things first, I feel like the name of my blog needs some explaining....

Basically I'm Me, my boyfriend of 10 years is G (officially Grant I suppose!) and our little baby currently cooking in my tummy is known as Squishy!

I'm not exactly sure where the nickname Squishy started from but it definitely seems to have stuck. I love the quote from Finding Nemo where Dory finds the baby jellyfish and calls it Squishy so I guess it stems from that a little bit.
Plus even though I'm not really showing yet (famous last words - I can almost feel the bump expanding as I write this) I think where I was a podge to begin with, a bump is starting to form and go a little bit harder...it was just squishy to begin with.

So there you have it, Squishy, G and Me has been born!

XOXO

No comments :

Post a Comment