Friday 20 March 2015

Style Crush - Michelle Keegan

 Okay so it's no secret...I think I actually may be a little bit okay a lot in love with Michelle Keegan!!
 
For any of you that don't know Michelle is an absolutely gorgeous 26 year old from Manchester who until recently played a character called Tina McIntyre in a little soap called Coronation Street (just in case you don't watch but I really have no idea why you wouldn't want to?!) and has been starring in the soap for the last 7 years. Her new drama series Ordinary Lies has actually just started on Tuesday nights on BBC1 so try to catch that if you can.
 
 
Not only to I love her but my boyfriend actually loves her! maybe a little too much if I'm honest....haha but I can hardly blame him. In September 2013 it was announced that Michelle is engaged to her boyfriend Mark Wright - star of The Only Way is Essex and I think they make a stunning couple and seem really well suited. I think the wedding is actually coming up in May so I can't wait to see those photos!!
 
 
Michelle is definitely my absolute number 1 style crush! I think she looks incredible in anything , something every girl longs to be able to say. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a bad picture of her, even with no makeup, just out of the gym in a hoody and leggings she still looks flawless.
Michelle also writes a blog for Hello magazine which is a great idea because she talks about all her favourite fashion pieces and just general day-to-day stuff like what makeup she wears or what she's been up to that week.
That's another fab thing about Michelle's style, a lot of the clothes she wears are really affordable and from the high street so you don't need to be rich and famous to be able to afford the clothes she wears. Some of her jumpsuits from Topshop are my favourites!!...if only they looked as good on me!
 
That brings me to my last point, Michelle is my total thinspiration! Her body is phenomenal!! I think a completely separate post will need to follow for you to completely understand how amazing she looks in a bikini. Most definitely a picture to stick to the outside of my fridge or biscuit tin!
It does depress me slightly that Michelle is the same height as me so theoretically there shouldn't be any reason that I couldn't obtain a body like hers so that is definitely my aim in life. As far as I am aware Michelle is 5ft 4 and weighs around 8st 3lbs so as I have mentioned in previous posts I have a long weigh to go.
 
 
I think maybe my favourite look of Michelle's is the brown aztec patterned dress (first picture in the second set of photos) but it is really really hard to chose. I love the baby blue Topshop playsuit in the first lot of pictures as well!
 
Do you like Michelle's style?
Who is your biggest style crush? I'd love to hear from you
XOXO
 
** this post first appeared on my original blog Sparkle Bug which you can read here **

No comments :

Post a Comment